Salt Spa Policies and Procedures
The following rules are applied for your safety and to allow clients to take full advantage of a peaceful and relaxing time during their sessions.
- Please do not use any perfumes, creams, lotions or any other substances that may produce fragrance as they may have an allergic effect on another person.
- The Salt Spa is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
- The Salt Spa and other areas of our facility are equipped with CCTV cameras for your safety.
- Disposable shoe covers are provided and must be worn in the Salt Spa treatment room at all times.
- Please use the rest room before the session starts.
- Do not allow your children to throw salt, as it may irritate eyes.
- Do not leave your children unattended at any time during your visit.
- Please note that parents are financially responsible for any damage to the Salt Spa property by their children.
- The presence of a guardian for children under 10 years of age is required for the duration of a session.
- Please maintain verbal silence before, during and after session in the Salt Spa treatment room, as many people like to meditate or sleep.
- No consumption of food or drinks is allowed in the Salt Spa treatment room.
- All electronic devices must be turned off in the Salt Spa treatment room.
- Refrain from bringing your personal items to the Salt Spa treatment room, such as toys, feeding bottles or other articles of that nature.
- Please make sure that you or your children do not bring any jewellery into the Salt Spa as it may get buried in the salt.
- Please stay in the Salt Spa treatment room for the whole duration of the session.
- Rare side effects: A light skin itch and/or skin irritation appearing as a small skin rash are observed in some patients after Halotherapy sessions. These effects usually disappear after 3-5 sessions. In cases where a throat tickle occurs, gargling with boiled water is recommended.
- Information given to you is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.
- You should not receive treatments whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs or if you have any of the contraindications listed below