Salt Spa Therapy has arrived in Galway. A remarkable and effective therapy in a unique setting!
We regret the Salt spa is currently out of service and we are working to restore normal service.
Discover the Salt Spa, a revolutionary solution to respiratory difficulties and skin discomforts. Relax in the calm and soothing surroundings of our luxury salt cave, designed to therapeutically cleanse and restore through the inhalation of constantly clean salt air.
The Salt Spa can greatly improve the following:
Asthma, allergies, irritating cough, colds, eczema, psoriasis, tonsillitis, ear infection sinusitis, rhinitis, snoring, stress, headaches, nervousness and bronchitis.
Equally the Salt Spa is the perfect environment for relaxation or meditation or an excellent way to help an athlete achieve their maximum potential. Salt therapy is also excellent for children, with studies showing success rates of up to 90% in treating paediatric asthma.
Benefits of Salt Cave Therapy
This ancient therapy has been enormously successful in treating people with asthma, hay fever, bronchitis, nervousness, poor concentration, sleep disorders, acne, eczema, unhealthy skin, snoring, ear infections, sinus inflammation and respiratory infections.
But everyone can benefit from a session in the Galway Salt Spa, particularly those of us who have hectic life styles, or are exposed to any form of pollution in our environment. Salt is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, and salt therapy can be used as a complementary treatment to prescribed medications or as a treatment in itself, as it is 100% natural, safe and drug-free and can provide effective long-term relief.
A Salt Spa can give you up to 10 times more benefits than at any ocean beach – so breathe in that clean air, rich in iodine, negative ions and natural salts!
* relieve mucus from the airways
* provide anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial effects
* eliminate toxins from the body
* improve overall wellbeing
* reduce inflammation and healing
* destroy harmful micro-organisms providing numerous benefits to the human body both internally and externally through the presence of iodised negative ions in the environment
* have a positive effect on skin aging
* relax and rejuvenate with the combined effects of salt water fall, lights and music
Benefits you could discover after salt therapy treatments:
* breathe easier after just a few sessions
* alleviate sneezing, coughing and shortness of breath
* feel revitalised
* stimulate your body’s natural defences